Internal Audit Assistant – Uganda Protestant Medical Bureau (UPMB)
Job Title: Internal Audit Assistant
Organization: Uganda Protestant Medical Bureau (UPMB)
Roles and responsibilities:
• Review UPMB’s financial and accounting systems, to ensure that they are adequate, effective and conform to the set standards.
• Inspect/examine organization’s Accounts to ensure adherence to financial reporting standards, regulations, policies and procedures.
• Perform Sub grantee financial and donor compliance reviews.
• Identify and report process improvements value added observations for audited units that help enhance operational effectiveness, service quality and efficient use of resources.
• Ensure adequate documentation is maintained to substantiate all audit related issues in all sections of the Organization.
• Prepare audit reports in an efficient, timely and concise manner.
• Assist the Head of internal Audit in drafting periodic management and Board Audit Committee reports.
• Carry out special audits and adhoc investigations as assigned by the Supervisor
• Conduct follow-up activities to make sure audit findings are completely resolved.
• A bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or other relevant field from a recognized University.
• At least at Level 2 of ACCA/CPA (U) is required
• Membership to the Institute of Internal Auditors of Uganda will be an added advantage
• Ability to establish and maintain conducive collegial relations and perform effectively as a member of a team.
• Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills including influencing, negotiation and coaching.
• Excellent communication skills, initiative, the ability to meet tight deadlines and work independently is essential.
• This position entails 50% travelling time within UPMB’s implementation sites across the country.
How To Apply:
Interested applicants should submit their applications online via the link below:
Application Deadline: 24th May 2023
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.