Front Desk Officer – Vision Group Jobs
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Organization: Vision Group
Roles and responsibilities:
• Respond in a professional and courteous manner to clients and customers by providing accurate and timely information and services.
• Distribute urgent mail/ parcels as soon as it is delivered to right persons and make follow up immediately in order to ensure communication has been passed on.
• Respond to All phone calls within 3 rings and respond to walk-in clients’ inquiries as per defined customer service guidelines.
• Maintain a working knowledge of all Vision Group products and services i.e. all media platforms and related services in order to effectively answer queries and market the products and services to proactively upsell to customers.
• Ensure that PBX is locked after the respective shifts and that all Extensions are in good working order by the next day so that telephone communications run smoothly.
• Monitor PBX working condition and report faults immediately to IT helpdesk to ensure un-interrupted service.
• Ensure that the front office area is clean and neat at all times to maintain a professional company image.
• A minimum of a Bachelors’ degree in Secretarial Studies, Business Administration or a related humanities field.
• At least 2 years working experience as a front desk officer.
• Experience in customer service is an added advantage.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills. Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
• Microsoft Word office suite (MS Word, MS Excel).
• Working knowledge of Runyakitara dialect is highly preferred.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates who meet the requirements should submit applications, copies of academic certificates and CVs to the:
Chief Human Resources Officer, The New Vision Printing and Publishing Company Ltd. Plot 19-21, First Street Industrial Area Kampala,
Or email them to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 1st June 2023
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.