QHSE Trainee – DAKS Couriers Limited Jobs
Job Title: Quality, Health, Safety, and Environmental (QHSE) Trainee
Organization: DAKS Couriers Limited
Roles and responsibilities:
• Be part of team to develop, implement and monitor compliance to Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) policies and guidelines (continuous).
• Assist in inspecting all premises, the ICD and liaise with the different Departments to profile EHS requirements and compile the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) guidelines (continuous).
• Assist in monitoring adherence to use of PPE and OSH signage and guidelines e.g. use of reflectors, safety boots, gloves, following pre-cautions and signage etc… (continuous).
• Assist in managing all the relevant external registrations and ISO certifications updates, internal documents (guidelines and polices) and communicate to staff (At least a week before expiry of registration).
• Assist in monitoring compliance and performance of quality management systems and guidelines in liaison with heads of departments (continuous).
• Be part of team to conduct risk assessments and investigate incidents, prepare and continuously update the risk profile and sensitize staff on mitigation of risks and accidents (continuous)
• Be part of team to conduct regular audits of QHSE and ensure corrective actions are undertaken to address non conformities found and ensure closure of non-conformities with Certification Bodies (continuous).
- Bachelor of environmental science or any related field.
- One year working experience
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
How To Apply:
Send Your application and support documents by email to email@example.com or deliver your application to our head office at plot 64 Kamwokya, Opposite Uganda Museum.
Application Deadline: 25 May 2023
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.