Job Title: Logistic Assistant-WASH, (LA-WASH) – Lifeline Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: International Lifeline Fund (Lifeline)
Duty Station: Apac
International Lifeline Fund (Lifeline) Profile:
International Lifeline Fund (Lifeline) is a registered nongovernmental organization in Uganda, with project offices in Lira, Apac and Moroto. Lifeline has been doing humanitarian and development work in Uganda since 2006 through its Environment and Water, Sanitation & Hygiene Programs. International Lifeline Fund is seeking an enthusiastic, energetic, motivated Ware House Officer and Logistic Assistant to join our dynamic and supportive team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Logistic Assistant- WASH is responsible for the day to day management of all logistical activities in the Apac field office, including Procurement, Transport/Movement Management, Storage and Asset Management.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
• Minimum of Diploma in Logistic and supply chain management, additional qualifications in a relevant discipline is an added advantage.
• Must have at least 3 years’ experience in Logistic management for large and complex projects in medium and large institutions (both NGO and private sectors).
• Ability and flexibility to handle high levels of pressure to meet very strict deadlines.
• Strong planning, communication and organizational skills plus competence in with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, database software) is an added advantage.
• High level of integrity and ethical standards is a must
How To Apply for Lifeline Uganda Jobs 2020:
All suitably qualified candidates please send a copy your cover letter, resume and academic credentials to our office by email in a single PDF tittle “Logistic Assistant-WASH” as appropriate using the below information.
International Lifeline Fund P.O.Box 70 Lira, Uganda
Deadline: 2nd of October 2020.