Job Title: 7 Enrolled comprehensive Nurses – Jon Snow Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: John Snow, Inc.
Duty Station: Lango, Uganda
To provide quality nursing services to patients and participate in implementing public health interventions in the community.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Patients received, registered and prepared for diagnosis;
• Quality nursing care and treatment provided to patients;
• Proper records about the patients kept; • Bedside nursing procedures carried out; • Patients prepared for meals and served;
• A clean and healthy environment maintained; • Staff supervised and appraised; • Patients and their attendants sensitized; and
• Daily nursing care service activity reports compiled and submitted.
• Receiving, registering and preparing patients for diagnosis;
• Providing quality nursing care and treatment to patients;
• Observing and keeping proper records about the patients;
• Participating in Doctors/Clinical Officers Ward rounds;
• Participating in bedside nursing procedures as a member of the caring team;
• Preparing patients for meals and participate in serving them;
• Maintaining a clean and healthy environment for the patients;
• Supervising and appraising Nursing Assistants and support staff;
• Sensitizing patients and their attendants about basic health care practices; and
• Compiling and submitting daily nursing care service activity reports.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
• Must have Enrolled Nursing Certificate from a recognized Institution.
• Must be registered and licensed with the Nurses and Midwives Council.
• MUST be a resident from any districts in Lango sub region.
• Must have graduated within the previous 24 months. No candidates over 24 months’ post-graduation are eligible for the internship program.
How To Apply For Jon Snow Uganda Jobs 2020
Address Application Letter and CV to the Internship Coordinator USAID RHITES-N Lango, with the subject – “Applications USAID-RHITES-N L Internship Position Round 4 September 2020”.
Application should be submitted in hard copy and must contain only 2 documents within 1 envelope (Application letter and your CV) and hand delivered to:
The USAID RHITES-N Lango Offices directly in Citadel Towers, 2nd floor of the building with security officer at office entrance.
Mark on the envelop the Internship position applied for with either Internship-Clinical Officer September 2020 or Internship- Laboratory Assistant Etc.
Those who have already benefitted from the RHITES NORTH LANGO internship program should not apply
Deadline: October 16Th 2020