Baylor College Uganda Jobs 2022 – Medical Officer
Job Title: Medical Officer – Baylor College Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation Uganda (Baylor-Uganda)
Job Location: Kabarole, Uganda
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation Profile:
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation -Uganda (Baylor-Uganda) is an indigenous not-for-profit child health and development organisation affiliated to the Baylor College of Medicine International Paediatric AIDS Initiative (BIPAI), a Network of paediatric HIV/AIDS care and treatment Children’s Clinical Centres of Excellence and international program offices in 11 countries across Africa and Eastern Europe.
Provision of appropriate care and services to pediatric and adolescent patients and their families through monitoring the implementation of HIV/TB services in the supported HFs/districts. The position will provide quarterly feedback to districts on pediatrics and adolescent HIV/TB and develop action plans to improve service delivery and increase access to services for these categories of clients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop strategies for implementation of National Pediatric TB/HIV policies and guidelines at cluster level.
- Develop a QI driven framework that enhances improved documented pediatric TB/HIV case finding, notification, management and related linkages/referrals from community to health facility level in line with National Pediatric TB policies, SOPs and guidelines.
- Develop and maintain cluster level partnerships and networks with implementing partners 9districts, health facilities and other IPs) to advocate for a comprehensive, relevant and harmonized interventions in the planning, implementation, monitoring and supervision of pediatric TB/HI services in line with National Pediatric TB policies, SOPs and guidelines.
- Implementation and evaluation of the cluster Pediatric TB/HIV capacity building plan/interventions based on a clear related National curriculum and needs in line with National Pediatric TB/HIV policies, SOPs and guidelines.
- Integration/harmonization of pediatric TB/HIV activities with other programs specifically pediatric HIV care, child health (immunization, nutrition programs, outpatient departments) and maternal health at HF level in line with National Pediatric TB policies, SOPs and guidelines.
- Periodically Compile and share reports on the pediatric TB/HIV core outputs to the cluster head and Program Manager as per the set periodic pediatric TB/HIV indicators.
- Conduct operation research on Pediatric TB services and publications of findings in conferences, journals and other medical related literature to enhance knowledge sharing between pediatricians, frontline health care workers and relevant stakeholders in line with NTLP Program objectives
- MBChB or its equivalent from a recognized University/Institution.At least two years of relevant work experience in the field of TB and HIV control activities with at least one year in a supervisory role.
- Must be registered with Medical and Dental Practitioners Council.
- 3 Years Relevant Experience
How To Apply for Baylor College Uganda Jobs 2022
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should apply online at the link below
- Applications should include a cover letter, CV, daytime telephone contact, three traceable professional references and certified UNEB certificates as well as certified University Transcripts
- You must have at least a credit 6 in MATHEMATICS and ENGLISH at Ordinary Level (UCE).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 16th June 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.