32 Data Collectors – EDC Uganda Jobs
Job Title: 32 Data Collectors
Organization: Education Development Center (EDC Uganda)
Duty station: Kampala
Roles and responsibilities:
- Administer the learner questionnaire to selected P6/P7 learners, objectively and in a technically correct and friendly manner
- Interview the P6/P7 class teacher/headteacher and School Management Committee in a one-on-one session to gather additional information about the safety of the school learning environment
- Ensure that the information in all completed SLE instruments is clear, complete, and consistent
- Store all assessments on the data collection gadget,
- Submit completed SLE instruments and signed consent forms to ICYD at the end of data collection
- Follow the guidance and instructions received during training.
- Take very good care of the equipment assigned to you.
- Behave professionally when working; dress in a modest, professional, and culturally appropriate manner so that pupils are not distracted or intimidated
- A diploma is the minimum education requirement.
- Experience in education related research preferred.
- Experience conducting assessments with children in a non-threatening manner.
- Experience in using electronic data collection software.
- Fluency in English and one of the four local languages: Luganda, Runyankore/Rukiga, Runyoro/Rutooro, and Lusoga required.
How To Apply:
Interested applicants should submit their applications online via the link below:
Application Deadline: July 15, 2023; 5:00 Pm.