IT Assistant – Peas Uganda Jobs
Job title: IT Assistant
Organization: Peas Uganda
Roles and responsibilities:
- Provide technical assistance to staff on hardware and software issues.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot hardware and software.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Set up accounts and user profiles.
- Provide system administration and maintenance.
- Respond to and diagnose technical hardware and software issues.
- Research and recommend new technologies.
- Create and maintain documentation of technical processes.
- Follow up with users to ensure their technical issues have been resolved.
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in information systems, information technology, computer Science, or related field.
- 1 years of experience in IT support.
- Knowledge of CCNA and Database Management
- Knowledge of hardware and software installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
- Able to diagnose and resolve technical issues.
- Critical thinking and Innovation and creativity.
- A visionary and values aligned individual who is ready to learn.
- Experience in CCNP and Systems Development.
- Technological skills.
- Information literacy
How to apply:
Deadline: Tuesday 13th September 2023 at 17:00 hours EAT