A’ level Office Attendant Job – Petroleum Authority of Uganda (PAU)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Personal Assistant
The Petroleum Authority of Uganda (PAU) has been put in place as recommended in the National, Oil and Gas policy of Uganda and in accordance with Section 9 of the Petroleum (Exploration, Development and Production) Act 2013. The mandate of the PAU is to regulate the oil and gas sector in Uganda including ensuring that petroleum operations in Uganda are carried out in accordance with the relevant laws, regulations, guidelines, statutes and in line with international petroleum industry best practice.
Job Summary: The Office Attendant will be responsible for maintaining the general cleanliness of the office of the Executive Director and assist the personal secretary in the daily running and maintenance of the office of the Executive Director.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The incumbent will maintain a clean and fresh environment in the office at all times.
- Ensure proper maintenance of equipment and facilities in the office.
- In charge of the preparation and organization of meeting venues.
- In charge of organizing refreshments and amenities for all relevant meetings.
- Responsible for the movement of files/documents to and from action officers
- Photocopying and handling mails/ letters and ensuring that they reach the right recipient in a timely manner.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Personal Secretary.
- The applicants for the Petroleum Authority of Uganda (PAU) Office Attendant vacancy must hold an Advanced Level Certificate of Education (UACE) or its equivalent.
- At least three (3) years’ related experience serving in a busy working environment in a similar or related position.
- Previous experience and /or training in office management and maintenance.
- Computer Literacy and knowledge of use of email and other relevant Eservices.
- Knowledge of records management
- Highly innovative and with a proven high level of integrity.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Ability and willingness to work late and during weekends.
- Proven track record of outstanding performance.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send theirdownload this form, Click Here and fill it in indicating the telephone and email contacts for both the applicant and three reputable referees. The signedapplications together with copies of certified academic and professional qualifications should be addressed and submitted in triplicate to the following address;
The Executive Director,
Petroleum Authority of Uganda (Pau) Liaison Office Room B 416,
4th floor Amber House,
Plot 29/33, Kampala Road,
P.O. Box 7270, Kampala. Uganda
Deadline: 31st October, 2016 by 5:00PM
Get Email Job Updates
Search Jobs Here
Most Popular Jobs
- Administrative Assistant – MRC/UVRI
- Accounts Assistant – Armstrong Consulting Engineers
- Graduate Management Trainee – Airtel Uganda
- UN Volunteers Uganda Jobs 2022 – 20 No Experience Project Advocates
- Database System Administrator – Nakasero Hospital Ltd
- QA Quality Controller – Coca-Cola Beverages
- Marketforce Uganda Jobs 2021 – Fresher Customer Experience Executive
- NGO Jobs Uganda 2017 – Fresher Diploma Instructors at Vision for Africa International
- UpEnergy Uganda Jobs 2022 – Fresher Engineering Technician
- EBC Uganda Jobs 2022 – Fresher Merchandisers
Categories: Jobs In Uganda
- Accounting Jobs In Uganda (494)
- Administration & Secretarial Jobs In Uganda (1,281)
- Agricultural Jobs In Uganda (156)
- Auditing Jobs In Uganda (107)
- Aviation Jobs In Uganda (47)
- Banking Jobs In Uganda (393)
- Beauty and Saloon Jobs In Uganda (2)
- Building and Construction Jobs In Uganda (2)
- Business & Development Jobs In Uganda (297)
- Call Centre Jobs In Uganda (35)
- Career Advice (12)
- Catering Jobs In Uganda (23)
- Communications Jobs In Uganda (103)
- Counselling Jobs In Uganda (45)
- Customer Care Jobs In Uganda (116)
- Data Collection Entry and Analysis Jobs In Uganda (359)
- Debt Collection Jobs In Uganda (23)
- Driving Jobs In Uganda (179)
- Economist Jobs in Uganda (6)
- Education Teaching and Lecturing Jobs In Uganda (137)
- Embassy Jobs In Uganda (67)
- Engineering Jobs In Uganda (368)
- Entrepreneurship (2)
- Environment Jobs in Uganda (71)
- Fashion Design Jobs (3)
- Fast Food & Restaurant Jobs (9)
- Field Jobs in Uganda (316)
- Finance Jobs (681)
- Food Science and Nutrition Jobs in Uganda (91)
- Freelancing Jobs (2)
- Front Desk Jobs in Uganda (82)
- Geoscience Jobs in Uganda (5)
- Graduate Trainee Jobs in Uganda (392)
- Graphics & Design Jobs (10)
- Guidance & Counseling Jobs (17)
- Health & Safety Jobs in Uganda (61)
- Hospitality & Tourism Jobs in Uganda (42)
- Hotel Jobs (18)
- Human Resource Jobs in Uganda (222)
- Human Rights Jobs (27)
- ICT and Computer Jobs (481)
- Insurance Jobs in Uganda (85)
- Internal Audit Jobs in Uganda (30)
- Internships & Trainings in Uganda (532)
- Laboratory Jobs in Uganda (116)
- Land Surveying Jobs (2)
- Legal Jobs (121)
- Manufacturing Jobs (27)
- Marketing Jobs (144)
- Media and Mass Communications Jobs (68)
- Medical & Health Jobs In Uganda (459)
- Micro finance Jobs in Uganda (132)
- Monitoring and Evaluation Jobs in Uganda (250)
- NGO Jobs in Uganda (2,571)
- No Experience Jobs in Uganda (631)
- Nursing Jobs in Uganda (27)
- Oil and Gas Jobs (12)
- Part Time Jobs in Uganda (40)
- Pharmacy Jobs in Uganda (22)
- Procurement & Supply Chain Jobs in Uganda (214)
- Projects Management Jobs in Uganda (312)
- Public Relations Jobs in Uganda (13)
- Quality Assurance (3)
- Real Estate Jobs in Uganda (5)
- Receptionist Jobs in Uganda (64)
- Records Library and Document Control Jobs (91)
- Research Jobs In Uganda (125)
- Sales and Marketing Jobs in Uganda (325)
- Scholarships for Ugandans (10)
- Social Work Jobs in Uganda (263)
- Sports Jobs (1)
- Statistics Job in Uganda (73)
- Stores Management Jobs in Uganda (103)
- Supervisor Jobs (3)
- Taxation Jobs in Uganda (16)
- Telecom Jobs in Uganda (29)
- Translator Jobs (3)
- Transport and Logistics Jobs in Uganda (149)
- Typing jobs (2)
- Uganda Government jobs (299)
- UN jobs in Uganda (411)
- Uncategorized (321)
- Veterinary Jobs in Uganda (4)
- Volunteer jobs in Uganda (89)