Organization: Mastercard Foundation Uganda
Mastercard Foundation Uganda Profile:
Mastercard Foundation is guided by its mission to advance learning and promote financial inclusion for people living in poverty. One of the largest foundations in the world, it works almost exclusively in Africa. It was created in 2006 by Mastercard International and operates independently under the governance of its own Board of Directors.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Are you a Mastercard Foundation Scholar or alumni? Have you been looking for an opportunity to jump-start your career? Mastercard Foundation is offering ambitious, career-driven, and hardworking Scholars and alumni who do not have work experience an opportunity to improve their skills as they prepare for the world of work.
Come and join a team of driven, and passionate people who are guided by a deep sense of belief in our purpose and values. If you have bold ideas, are also passionate, values-driven and ready to build something new while serving, read on!
You will get to work with teams from various functions within the Foundation namely:
- People and Culture
- Public Affairs and Communications
- Finance, IT, Assurance and Compliance, Legal
- Impact and Measurement
Benefits of the internship:
- 6 to 12 months of meaningful work experience
- Professional development training
- Participation in mentoring and professional networking opportunities
- Monthly stipend
- Excellent problem-solver, observant, and able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) and a basic appreciation of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrate Mastercard Foundation’s core values of humility, listening, kindness & respect, co-creation, and impact
How To Apply for the Mastercard Foundation Graduate Internship Program:
All suitably qualiﬁed and interested candidates who meet the requirements should apply via the link below:
Deadline: 12th February 2021, 4pm.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.