Job Title: Logistics Assistant – NSSF Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: National Social Security Fund (NSSF)
National Social Security Fund (NSSF) Profile:
The National Social Security Fund (NSSF) is a Provident Fund mandated to provide social security to its members as prescribed by law under CAP 222 (Laws of Uganda) through efficient management of members’ contributions. The NSSF asset base is currently over Ugx. 9.8 trillion, making the Fund one of the largest players in Uganda’s economy.
The Logistics Assistant will be responsible for driving fund cars, transporting staff and property and to provide logistical support in the delivery of welfare services where the need arises.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate in accounting for allocated fuel
- Ensure logbooks are accurately and timely filled in.
- Early reporting of faults and repairs
- To make sure vehicles are washed and clean
- Carry out service in the set mileage
- Driving officers to the field
- Physical inspection of vehicle
- Follow up maintenance schedules
- Parking vehicles safely and timely in designated parking places.
- Reporting of any accident involving organization vehicle to the nearest Police station, and Transport Officer.
- Ensure that the Police report is obtained
- The ideal candidate for the NSSF Logistics Assistant job must hold a UCE certificate
- Valid driver’s Permit
- Three years of driving experience in a busy corporate organization, with a branch network.
- Should be licensed with DL or DM class and able to drive minibuses.
- A certificate of driving competence from a recognized certified automobile training institution/Agency or Authority.
- Excellent driving skills.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills.
- Excellent coordination and organizational skills.
- High degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Computer skills (For example Word, excel)
- Report writing skills
How To Apply for the NSSF Uganda Jobs 2021
All suitably qualiﬁed and interested candidates who meet the requirements should submit your application, detailed CV online addressed to the Head of Human Resources and Administration to email@example.com for registration and onward transmission.
Deadline: 26th February 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.