Job Title: Marketing Officer – Housing Finance Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Housing Finance Bank Uganda
Job Location: Kampala
Reports to: Head of Marketing and Communications
Housing Finance Bank Uganda Profile:
Housing Finance Bank, is a Commercial Bank and the leading provider of housing finance solutions with a vision to be the preferred consumer and business bank with a focus on housing finance.
The Marketing Officer will support the Head of Marketing & Communications in the implementation of marketing plans for different products and services as well as promotion of the overall Bank brand. The role holder shall be responsible for overseeing the production of marketing materials as well as directly supervising the activities of the outsourced Marketing Agencies during field implementation of marketing activities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide day to day supervision to the retained Marketing & Advertising firms during the production of marketing materials and communications collateral
- Provide day to day supervision to external Agencies during field implementation and activation of agreed marketing programs.
- Coordinate with key departments to collect relevant information to inform the Banks annual marketing plan.
- Provide technical guidance to ensure that the Bank’s brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material).
- Conduct, as required, briefing of the Marketing Agencies on promotional activities
- Oversee the company’s Corporate Social Investment (CSI) initiatives
- Participate in product channel and customer segmentation activities
- Be the custodian of the Bank’s promotional materials
- Support the Head of Marketing and Communications in collecting data and analyse consumer behaviour so as to inform marketing plans and activities.
- Support the Head of Marketing and Communications in monitoring competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Carry out field and desk research on Bank products, services, market, image and any other area as may be required.
- Support the Head of Marketing and Communications in monitoring public opinion about Bank products and brand image.
Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing Communication, Commerce, Business Administration, Economics, management or any relevant field.
- Relevant Practical training in Brand enhancement, Corporate Communications, PR & Sustainability in the financial services sector is essential.
- At least three years’ experience in Marketing in a commercial organisation.
- Must have good creative, verbal and written communication skills with good organizational and administrative skills
- Must be result driven, critical thinking, analytical, attention to detail
- Must have good negotiation, persuading and selling skills
- Has business acumen
- Good knowledge of best practices in Marketing
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- The ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in written form in a professional manner is deemed essential.
- Ability to build functioning working relationships across organizational, corporate, and cultural boundaries.
- Takes clear accountability, and focuses on delivery of broader corporate goals.
- Ability to take decisions and progress towards goals in conditions of uncertainty.
- Ability to demonstrate positive image and role model PBU’s values and leadership behaviours.
- Must be a person of impeccable integrity.
How To Apply for Housing Finance Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
All Interested candidates should hand deliver their applications with a recent CV, copies of all academic transcripts, certificates and testimonials, daytime telephone contact, postal and email address and three competent referees to:
Chief Human Resources Officer
Housing Finance Bank,
4 Wampewo Avenue, Kololo
Deadline: 21st May 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.