Job Title: Credit Officer (Individual Lending) – Pride Microfinance Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Pride Microfinance Uganda Limited
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Pride Microfinance Uganda Limited Profile:
Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride) is the leading Microfinance Deposit Taking Institution in Uganda with 34 networked branches and 10 contact offices countrywide, an equal opportunity employer and regulated by Bank of Uganda under the MDI Act, 2003.
The Credit Officer – Individual Lending reports to the Branch Manager through the Credit Supervisor and is responsible for recruiting of clients, verifying sources of income and visiting prospective clients’ homes and businesses to assess credit worthiness.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Development Economics, Economics, Development studies, Business
Studies, Accounting and Finance, Marketing, Financial Services and Business Computing, International Business, Business Statistics, Entrepreneurship & Small Business Management, Social Science, SWASA, Education, Microfinance, Adult and Community Education, Community Psychology, Procurement & Chain Supply Management, Procurement & Logistics Management, Human Resource Management, Industrial & Organization
Psychology, Project Planning and Management, Entrepreneurship and Project Planning, Public Administration and
Management, Sales and Marketing Management, B. Agriculture & Rural Innovations, Agricultural Engineering
- Agricultural Extension, Engineering or in any other relevant / related field +
- 2 Principal passes at A’Level +
- Credits and Pass in Maths and English at O’ level
- 2 Principal passes at A’ Level +.
- Credit and/or Pass in English and Mathematics at O’ Level
Person Specifications for the job
- The candidate must be able and willing to ride a motorcycle and should possess a valid RIDING PERMIT.
- Should be willing to work in any part of the country where Pride operates.
- Should be ready to challenge themselves to continuously deliver exceptional performance.
- Should be computer literate, highly motivated, innovative and a self-starter.
- Should have excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Should possess leadership skills.
- Should be honest, trustworthy and have a high degree of integrity.
- Should be fluent in commonly used local languages in the respective regions.
- Should not be more than 40 years of age.
Desired Competencies / skills
- Emotional intelligence, Oral Communication
- Written communication, Report writing.
- Inter personal skills, Business acumen
- Customer awareness, Cross-selling
- Computer knowledge.
- Asks for help
How To Apply for Pride Microfinance Uganda Jobs 2022
If you meet the above requirements, please visit our website and apply online:
Deadline: 21st January 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.