Mukwano Industries Uganda Jobs 2022 – Fresher Administrative Assistant
Job Title: Administrative Assistant – Mukwano Industries Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Mukwano Industries Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports To: Transport Supervisor/Fleet Manager
Mukwano Industries Uganda Limited Profile:
The Mukwano Group of Companies is the leading manufacturer of Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) in the Great Lakes region, producing a wide range of market leader brands in soaps, edible cooking oils and fats, detergents, beverages, personal care products and plastics.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform Job Card opening/closing in SAP
- Raising the spare parts /lubes/consumables reservation in SAP as per instruction/approval
- Processing Insurance for the whole fleet / Vehicles like 3rd party, Comprehensive and Comesa.
- Ensure all vehicles are 100% traffic norms compliance
- Coordinating and processing the invoices for parts/outsourced service etc and follow up on payment
- Preparing / Initiate motor accident claims, submit to insurance and follow up for settlement
- Handling Trucks involved in accidents, follow up with Uganda Police for release
- Handling & follow up on IOV inspections, getting police reports and submit to insurance for 3rd party compensation.
- Preparing transfer of ownership in case of selling of Company Vehicle, validation of log books, inspections, and liaise with Finance to pay Advance Tax for all Vehicles
- Participate in Audits both Internal and External and implementation of Audit observation and recommendation
- Updating master files, registers from time to time on new Vehicle purchase / sellout
- Preparing reports like vehicle performance records, customer service feedback records, Vehicle usage report
- Participating in destroying / disposal of files after retention period with permission from the fleet manager
- Handling UNRA Weigh bridge axle load related issues
- Any other duties assigned by the Fleet Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Transport and Logistics Management or a related field
- Two years relevant working experience in a similar role.
- Self-motivated with excellent personnel management skills
- Knowledge of different Computer programs, particularly MS Office
- Ability to handle multi-task and work effectively in a fast paced working environment
- Possess strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent team player and has the ability to manage time in an efficient
How To Apply for Mukwano Industries Uganda Jobs 2022
All those interested in working with Mukwano Group should send their applications online at the link below.
Closing Date: 17th February 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.