5 Drivers – IFDC Uganda
Job Title: 5 Drivers
Organization: International Fertilizer Development Center (IFDC)
Duty Station: Mbale(2), Kabale(2) & Fort Portal(1)
Roles and responsibilities
- Transport staff on official trip and ensure transportation of goods as needed.
- Collects Goods when necessary, or plan for delivery with the suppliers.
- Ensure the fleet car are in good condition (physical/mechanical) and is responsible for cleaning, service and maintenance.
- Ensure the vehicle insurance is up to date and IFDC and traffic policies and rules are adhered to.
- Maintain the fuel card and logbook with updated information on consumption and service.
- Assist with any task related to support facility services and maintenance.
- Ensure vehicle worksheets and maintenance records are always up to date.
- Support project staff during events and field activities.
Minimum Qualifications for this job:
- Ordinary level certification
- At least 5 years working experience in a similar or closely related role
- Possession of a valid driver’s license
- First Aid & Defensive driving certification is required
- NGO working experience is mandatory
- Fluency in English both written and spoken
- Basic computer skills required(Ms word & Excel)
Interested candidates should submit their applications online via the link below:
Closing Date: 17 October 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.