Fresher Human Resource Assistant (Administration) – TOTAL Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
TOTAL is a global integrated energy producer and provider, a leading international oil and gas company, and the world’s second-ranked solar energy operator with SunPower. Our 100,000 employees around the world are committed to better energy that is safer, cleaner, more efficient, more innovative and accessible to as many people as possible. As a responsible corporate citizen, we focus on ensuring that our operations in more than 130 countries worldwide consistently deliver economic, social and environmental benefits.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare the payroll and ensure timely payment of salaries every month
- Make statutory and other approved deductions i.e. P.A.Y.E, NSSF, Union dues among others
- The incumbent will ensure remittance of payments as per the approved payment schedule
- Process staff loan applications and submit loan repayment to the bank
- Prepare separation documents for exiting staff
- Process expatriate documentation with immigration i.e. Work permits, special passes, dependent passes and accommodation.
- Prepare and submit reports on head count, payroll, utility bills and leave balances for management review
- Maintain accurate personnel records
- Provide secretarial and general administration support in the Human Resource and Administration section.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the TOTAL Human Resource Assistant – Administration job vacancy should hold a bachelors’ degree in Human Resource Management, Social Sciences, Accounting, Statistics, Business Administration. Possession of a Post Graduate Diploma in HR Management is an added advantage
- At least two years of working experience in a busy commercial environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a proven record of integrity and confidentiality
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Working experience with HR Information Systems and computer office packages
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates who so wish to TOTAL in the aforementioned capacity are encouraged to apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 6th January 2017