Several Fresher Showroom Sales Executive (10) – Mukwano Group of Companies Uganda
The Mukwano Group of Companies is one of the leading and most respected conglomerates in Eastern and Central Africa. Since it’s humble beginning in 1980, the Mukwano business has grown through visionary diversification into manufacturing, agriculture, property development, logistics, supply-chain management and packaging.
REPORTING TO THE HEAD SALES, THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL;
- Welcome / receive and attend to internal and external customers promptly on a daily basis.
- Sale company products as per customers needs
- Ensure appropriate product display / visibility in the show room to attract customers.
- Participate and implement sales promotional activities including: trade fairs and sales campaigns / schemes accordingly.
- Ensure all company products are always stocked as per customer demands at all times
- Forward timely customer complaints to customer care department and give sufficient feedback accordingly
- Monitor changes in customer demands and trends and give timely updates to the supervisor / Management
- Reconcile sales on a daily process and as well provide a daily sales report.
- Ensure that all cash from sales is deposited to cash office on a daily basis.
- Ensure proper book keeping for the show room.
- Any other duties that maybe assigned from time to time by the Head Sales.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Social Works and Social Administration, Marketing or any other related field. .
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience/ exposure in sales and marketing of FMCG products, have worked in busy supermarkets and big Hotels among others.
SKILLS AND PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCES REQUIRED
- Ability to work independently, should have excellent selling skills, effective communication skills, excellent customer care skills, sound decision making skills and ability to work in the field.
- Integrity, flexible, good interpersonal and problem solving skills. Should have a positive attitude, results focused, creative, innovative, can work for long hours under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Should be aggressive in professionally attracting and retaining customers.
Applications with copies of academic credentials, testimonials and a detailed curriculum vitae indicating contact addresses/emails of three (3) referees should be sent to;
The Human Resource Department,
Mukwano Group of Companies
P.O Box 2671, Kampala, UGANDA
Or by E- mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and quoting the job reference as subject to the mail.
All documents should be merged and sent in one attachment, not exceeding 2MB.
Closing date of receiving applications is two weeks from the date of this advertisement i.e. from 09th – 21st January 2017.
Only successful candidates will be contacted within one week after the closing date. Any form of canvassing is prohibited.
All successful candidates will be offered a competitive remuneration package.
Fresher Job Opportunity in Uganda: Several Fresher Showroom Sales Executive (10) – Mukwano Group of Companies Uganda