Umeme Jobs 2017 – Fresher No Experience ESI Graduate Needed
Vacancy title: ESI Graduate (Umeme Jobs 2017)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
UMEME has received funding from The Electricity Regulatory Authority [ERA] to facilitate a Graduate development program for a period of 3 years. The Electricity supply industry (ESI) is a knowledge intensive industry that requires highly skilled personnel who can only be nurtured through industrial training of fresh graduates students as well as refresher training of personnel. This will ensure effective mentorship and equipping of fresh graduates with a platform to begin and build a successful career in the ESI
Umeme Jobs 2017: Are you a talented and ambitious graduate looking to develop your career prospects? If so this is an amazing opportunity to undertake a stimulating position in the Electricity supply industry.
Are you a recent graduate with a ﬁrst or Second class upper Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Law, IT, Finance and /or Business related qualiﬁcation
A career with the Electricity supply industry (ESI) offers you the Opportunity to:
- An exceptional opportunity when starting your career
- Training and development opportunities
- A mentor to guide you on your career path.
- The chance to rotate through different departments and gain experience.
- A team-oriented environment
Umeme Graduate Recruitment
- Graduate Recruitment; Umeme seeks to recruit fresh talent to build a long term succession pool and ensure sustainability of the company performance. We take our graduates through an intensive rotation program to gain a holistic understanding of the business in preparation to take up leadership of the company.
Job application procedure
If you believe you are the one we are looking for, please visit our website on www.umeme.co.ug and ﬁll out the application form clearly detailing your suitability for the position in terms of required qualiﬁcations and experience.
Please note if you applied on our previous advert you don’t need to re-apply.
Application deadline: Thursday I3th April 2017