Job Title: Graduate Internship Program – MSF Uganda Jobs
Organisation: Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
MSF Uganda Jobs: Medecins Sans Frontieres Switzerland (MSF-CH) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare.
About MSF Graduate Internship:
MSF Uganda Jobs: Médecins Sans Frontières offers opportunities to recent graduates looking for productive work experience with a reputable NGO. The Interns will gain the employability skills that will enable you to grow in the current competitive job market.
Job Summary: The Interns will join the Supply & Logistics team. The successful candidates will be supporting our: Procurement team to improve the relationships with different supplies, carry out inventories, stock tools update and purchasing for the organisation. Transport Team on updating cargo follow up information (on the board – computer file), preparing the file for tax exemption, receiving and checking suppliers invoices for preparing payments, participating to loading and offloading cargoes and filing and photocopying transport and customs related documents Perform other task on demand of the Supply Team
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants must either hold a diplomas or degrees in Logistics & Supply Chain Management.
- Keen interest in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Be committed to humanitarian work
- Be entrepreneurial and open to new challenge and ideas
- Be ready to commit to a placement for 6 months
- Computer literate with very good knowledge of MS-Office (Excel)
- Good organisational skills, independence, flexibility, initiative
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural environment, good physical condition
- Ability to summarise, and to work independently
- Good stress management, resourcefulness, honesty, ability to prioritise.
- Language: English mandatory, French and/or Luganda strong assets
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified applicants should send their application letters and detailed CVs merged together as one PDF or word document to the HR department of MSF Switzerland via email to:
Deadline: 3rd June 2018