Graduate Trainee Jobs Uganda – Administrative Assistant Trainee
Job Title: Administrative Assistant (Management Trainee) – Graduate Trainee Jobs Uganda
Organisation: Smart Applications International
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Graduate Trainee Jobs Uganda: Smart Applications International (Uganda) Ltd is a leading ICT solutions provider delivering a wide variety of world class technological business solutions; through our flagship automated medical scheme management system that uses biometrically controlled Smart card technology. Smart was founded to provide innovations for secure, high tech solutions in Africa and beyond. We stay ahead through constant research and innovation that validates our 12 years’ experience. With an impressive portfolio covering over 2,700 corporate clients supported by over 2,900 service providers across the East African Region.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver excellent customer service by receiving and assisting customers at the reception.
- To effectively handle customer queries by resourcefully answering queries and requests whilst ensuring comfort, satisfaction and safety
- Keeping a record of all company documents in soft copy for easy retrieval when needed.
- Provide reports, as required, on documents/cards dispatch and delivery.
- Ensuring office cleanliness and tidiness by conducting inspections throughout the day.
- Providing administration support to the Country Manager and Heads of Department.
- To support the Card processing department in populating and reading Smart cards prior to dispatch
- Dispatch of cards and invoices to the various Smart customers in a timely manner.
- To coordinate transport requirements
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Administrative Assistant – Management Trainee must hold a University degree in Business Administration, Social sciences or related field
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Confident, articulate and with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently and result oriented
- Previous experience in customer service will be an added advantage
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their application letters, copies of certificates and detailed CV to [email protected] addressed to:
Smart Applications International (U) Ltd,
Plot 3-5 Port Bell Road, Nakawa Business Park
P. O. Box 33947, Kampala.
Email to: [email protected]
Deadline: 26th October 2018