Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Report to: Human Resources/Administration Officer
Medical Teams International is an international Christian Organization with the mission of demonstrating the love of Christ to people affected by disaster, conflict and poverty. They provide humanitarian aid to people in need regardless of a person’s religious background, affiliation or experience.
Job Summary: The Front Office Assistant will lead frontline office staff and serve as the first point of contact for the organization. The incumbent will provide administrative support across the organization; s/he will handle flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high level of professionalism in a timely manner. The jobholder will provide telephone communication and general reception and information services ensuring high quality and accuracy of work. The Front Office Assistant works in close collaboration with the Kampala office and field staff to exchange information and ensure consistent service delivery.
- The ideal candidate for this vacancy should preferably hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Secretarial Studies, Business Administration or equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Additional training in Office management or records management is added advantage.
- At least two years of progressively responsible experience working in front office.
- Previous experience of working with UN agencies or international NGOs is an added advantage.
- Good Computer skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint; email and the internet. Excellent knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures.
- Competencies: Professional appearance, excellent written and verbal communications skills, Integrity and confidentiality, excellent time management and organizational skills, good interpersonal skills and team player.
How to Apply:
All interested applicants should hand deliver their application letters, updated CVs and copies of academic documents addressed to;
The Human Resource and Administration Manager,
Medical Teams International-Uganda,
Plot 8 Circular Drive,
Ntinda Ministers Village,
E-mail to: email@example.com
NB: Please clearly indicate on the subject line the position applied for.
Deadline: 23rd December, 2016 by 4:00pm