Job Title: 11 Assistant Secretary jobs (Office Of The President Uganda Jobs)
Organisation: Ministry of Office of the President
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Ref. No.: HRM 147/286/01 VOL. XIII 
Salary Scale: Uganda Government Scale U4
The Public Service Commission was established under the provisions of Article 165(1) of the 1995 Constitution. The Public Service Commission has a mission “To provide Government with employees of the right caliber, in right numbers, placed in the right jobs at the right time.”
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- In charge of ensuring safe custody of Government property.
- Responsible for ensuring maintenance of Government premises.
- Taking minutes during staff meetings and ensuring their distribution.
- Undertaking coverage of Parliamentary business.
- Render support in handling issues related to staff welfare.
- Making preparations for Ministry functions.
- Compiling data for Public Speeches.
- Assisting in the management of Government Vehicles.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should be a Ugandan who possesses at least a second Class Upper Bachelor’s Degree in either Law or Development Studies or Public Administration or Social Sciences or Arts or Social Work and Social Administration or relevant course in Humanities from a recognized University/Institution.
- Age: 21 years and above
How to Apply:
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and interested Ugandans should fill in the Application Forms/Public Service Form No.3 (2008), download here in triplicate and PSC Summary Form (one form), download here and send to the Secretary, Public Service Commission, P.O. Box 7080, Kampala. Uganda
The Application and Summary Forms are also obtainable from the Public Service Commission Office, 2nd Floor, Farmers House, Parliament Avenue, Kampala or Ministries/Departments and District Service Commission Offices. The Application forms should bear the title of the post followed by the Reference Number specified against the vacancy. The appropriate Advert Title e.g. “PSC External Advert. [GRE] No. 1/2017” should be clearly indicated on the top of each first page of the Application Form No. 3 (2008). Applicants should attach three sets of photocopies of their certificates and testimonials. Applicants subsequently shortlisted for oral interviews shall be required to present certified copies and original of their academic transcripts and certificates at the time of sitting the Oral Interviews.
Applicants should attach three (3) recent certified passport size photographs and should apply for a maximum of only two (2) posts clearly indicating the first and second choice against the post applied for.
Deadline: 3rd April 2017
Office Of The President Uganda Jobs – 11 Fresher Assistant Secretary Jobs