Job Title: 2018 Graduate Recruitment (14 positions)
Organisation: Grant Thornton
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Grant Thornton Uganda Trainee Jobs: The Fresh Graduates will join Grant Thornton’s Audit, Tax, Advisory, Business Risk and Business Process Solutions.
Grant Thornton is one of the world’s leading organisations of independent assurance, tax and advisory services. Grant Thornton Uganda is a member of Grant Thornton International Limited, with offices in Kampala and Jinja. Grant Thornton boosts an opportunity to be part of 38,500 dynamic people working cohesively to provide seamless services to clients in more than 130 countries across the globe.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicants for the Grant Thornton Graduate Recruitment should have completed their degrees with at least Second Class Upper in B.Com, BBA, B. Stat, Accounting, Finance and Law
- Good numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Computer literacy i.e. proficiency in Microsoft packages
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality
- Willingness to work under supervision and learn new skills quickly
- Strong work initiative and the ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their updated CVs / resumes to email@example.com.
Deadline: 16th September, 2018
NB: All applicants are advised to deal directly with Grant Thornton and canvassing is strictly not allowed. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.