Job Title: Data Clerk – Asili farms Uganda Jobs
Organization: Asili farms Uganda
Duty Station: Kiryandongo
Asili Farms Uganda Profile:
Asili Farms is a fully-mechanized farming company that manages dual-season production of high-quality maize and soybeans for supply to regional food processors. Asili became operational in January 2014 and is currently farming on over 5,000 ha of land in Western Uganda under conservation agriculture and precision farming approach to maximize yields efficiently and sustainably.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
• Reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to responsible parties for resolution.
• Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
• Verifies entered data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or re-entering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
• Secures information by completing database backups.
• Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
• Maintains confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Making daily reports about the completed work Vs the set targets
• Perform any other related work assigned by the authority.
• An Honour’s Degree in Computer Science, ICT, Statistics, Information Systems or Quantitative Economics.
• Computer operation skills in database maintenance
• Good interpersonal skills.
• communication skills
How To Apply For Asili farms Uganda Jobs – Graduate Data Clerk:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should submit their applications to the head office which should include; photocopies of academic testimonials, a CV with at least 3 referees to the Human Resource Manager, Asili Farms.
Alternatively, apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Before Friday, January 24, 2020.
NB: No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.