Job Title: Personal Assistant – Uganda Clays Limited Jobs 2020
Reports to: Managing Director
Organization: Uganda Clays Limited
Duty Station: Kajjansi
Uganda Clays Limited Profile:
Uganda Clays Limited is Uganda’s leading manufacturer of quality building products located at Kajjansi, 14 Kilometers along Kampala—Entebbe Road with a second factory at Kamonkoli in Mbale. The company seeks to recruit competent and dynamic individuals of high integrity to fill the following position.
The Personal Assistant is responsible tor providing administrative and secretarial support to the Managing Director to ensure the smooth management of his/her day to day affairs and, where required, support senior management team as well as the internal and external customers.
Roles and responsibilities
• Provide a conducive working environment that will enhance the provision of effective and efﬁcient services to the Managing Director
• Contribute to the planning and managing ct the manager’s schedules and related logistics to ensure that managers efﬁciently meet their timelines and execute their duties
• Draft brieﬁng material and presentations tor the Managing Director in advance of the meetings,
• Acting as a ﬁrst point of contact for all visitors to the Managing Director’s ofﬁce
• Attending to telephone calls, dispatch of mail, faxes, and photocopying of reports and documents for the Managing Director
• Arranging logistical requirements for all Corporate visitors to the ofﬁce of the Managing Director
• Provide etﬁcient and effective administrative! secretarial services to Managing Director and Heads of Departments
• Degree in secretarial studies
• Computer skills Attention to detail
• Good written and communication skills
• Organization and management skills
• At least three years‘ experience in office management
How To Apply For Uganda Clays Limited Jobs 2020 – Personal Assistant
All suitably qualiﬁed candidates should send their applications and updated CVs, present position, copies of certiﬁcates / testimonials and addresses of three (3) referees plus day-time telephone / Mobile phone contacts to the address below.
The Head of Human Resources and Support Service, Uganda Clays limited P.0 Box 3188, Kampala.
Uganda Clays Limited is an equal opportunity employer, while we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification.
Deadline: 17th January 2020
NB: No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.