Job Title: Management Trainee Programme – Uganda Telecom Jobs 2020
Organization: Uganda Telecom (UTL)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Uganda Telecom Profile:
Uganda Telecom, whose full legal name is Uganda Telecom Limited (UTL), is an information and communication technology network company in Uganda.
Uganda Telecom, a leading telecommunications company in Uganda is seeking Young Professionals for the Management Trainee Programme with breakthrough thinking, bold experimentation and the courage to challenge convention – aspects of the UTL culture that have made our business into one of the most innovative of its kind in the region. We recognize that the way we select, develop, organize, reward and manage our People is a decisive factor in achieving success and competitive advantage. We are therefore inviting qualified and skilled young professionals into our Technical, Finance, Audit and Commercial Functions.
The applicants MUST have:
- 1st Class or 2nd upper Bachelors Degree in either Electrical or Telecommunication Engineering, BCOM, BBA Finance or Marketing, Finance & Accounting, Procurement & Logistics, Statistics, Law, Psychology or other from a recognized University.
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Basic understanding of the Telecom Environment
- All applicants MUST be graduates with or without prior work experience
- The successful candidates must be dynamic, self-driven and able to work under pressure, well-organized individual with a results-focused, can-do attitude, with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Enthusiasm and ability to demonstrate quick-thinking.
- Team player/Leader.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and ability to coordinate multiple tasks efficiently and highly flexible.
- Age: Below 26 years
How to Apply For Uganda Telecom Jobs 2020 – No Experience Management Trainee:
All interested applicants should bring their detailed CV with 3 referees and copies of their academic certificates/testimonials to:-
The Head Human Resources and Administration,
Uganda Telecom Limited,
Human Resources & Administration – 3’* Floor,
P.O Box 7171, Kampala. Uganda
Deadline: 13th February 2020 by 5:00pm
Only short-listed candidates shall be invited to participate in the interview process. Should you be successful in all the assessment stages, you will stand a chance to be offered a career with us. Successful candidates should expect to start work on 17th February 2020. We look forward to receiving your application & subsequently welcoming you to our team!