Job Title: Coca-Cola Graduate Training Program 2020
Organization: Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (Uganda)
Do you want to develop your skills and specialize in an area you are passionate about? Century Bottling Company Limited is a Franchise Bottler and distributor of Coca Cola Products in Uganda.
We are currently seeking to recruit qualified and highly motivated fresh graduates to train, develop and groom for careers in the following functions:
- Human Resources
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Finance / Accounting and any other business-related course
- Electrical /Mechanical/Automotive/Civil Engineering
- Sales & Marketing
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Receive on-the-job training and formal training related to the rotational experience.
- Work in different departments to gain perspective of the business.
- Attend periodic evaluations.
- Prepare reports for management as and when required
- Bachelor’s Degree (Upper second-class honors) from a recognized University. First Class honors will be an added advantage.
- Fresh graduate or must have graduated within the last 3 years (2018-2020).
- Not more than 25 years of age by the date of the advert.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork, influencing and relationship- building skills.
- Adaptability and Flexibility.
How To Apply for Coca-Cola Graduate Training Program 2020:
Interested candidates who meet the required qualifications and experience are invited to submit an updated CV and cover letter explaining their motivation and why they are suited for the post by clicking on “Apply Now” Button below to Start Their Application.
Deadline: 13th April 2020