Job Title: Graduate Trainees – CocaCola Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Coca-Cola Beverages Uganda
Coca-Cola Beverages Uganda Profile:
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa is the largest African Coca-Cola bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent. In Uganda, CCBA is represented by Century Bottling Company and Rwenzori Bottling Company.
We are currently seeking to recruit qualified and highly motivated fresh graduates to train, develop and groom for careers in the following functions
- Human Resources
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Finance / Accounting and any other business-related course
- Electrical /Mechanical/Automotive/Civil Engineering
- Sales & Marketing
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Receive on-the-job training and formal training related to the rotational experience.
- Work in different departments to gain perspective of the business.
- Attend periodic evaluations.
- Prepare reports for management as and when required
- The ideal candidates for the Coca –Cola Graduate in Training Program 2021 job vacancies must hold Bachelor’s Degrees (Upper second-class honors) from recognized Universities.
- First Class honors will be an added advantage.
- Fresh graduate or must have graduated within the last 3 years (2019-2021).
- Not more than 25 years of age by the date of the advert.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork, influencing, and relationship- building skills.
- Adaptability and Flexibility.
How To Apply for CocaCola Uganda Jobs 2021:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their CVs and Application online via the link below:
Deadline: 1st February 2021 5:00pm
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.