Job Title: Interns4Afrika Program 2021 – Microsoft Uganda Graduate Internship
Organization: Microsoft Uganda
Job Location: Kampala
Interns4Afrika Uganda Profile:
The Interns4Afrika program offers graduates a chance to grow their careers through virtual training and placements in Microsoft partner organisations.
For six months, you will work in a real company and on real projects either in sales, marketing or technology while collaborating and learning from your colleagues. You also get an opportunity to become Microsoft certified which is a certification that sets you apart from your peers, making you more competitive!
- Sales: Passionate about interacting directly with customers and being on the frontline of bringing the magic of software to customers and businesses, the sales path could be right for you.
- Marketing: Passionate about telling the Microsoft story to help people and businesses throughout the world to achieve more, the marketing path could be right for you.
- Information Technology: Passionate about driving advances in technology to help customers solve big problems and remain competitive in a cloud-first, mobile-first world, the technical path could be right for you.
The Microsoft Interns4Afrika program offers talented young people a unique experience with a dynamic and agile technology organization on the African continent. You will work for 6 months with a Microsoft partner on real projects, collaborating and learning from your colleagues. Whether you’re aspiring for a future in sales, marketing or technology, this is your chance to kick-start your future.
To give you the best chance of success 4 weeks of your internship will be dedicated to developing world-class business and technical skills. Microsoft supports you to rapidly develop your capabilities through the (virtual) classroom and the great work you will do.
The competition for a place on Interns 4Afrika is tough but if you are entrepreneurial with a passion for technology, are keen to continue learning and have a flexible can-do attitude we want to hear from you. Join us today, and help shape the Africa of tomorrow.
- Uganda Certificate of Education.
- Experience is not required
- Team player
- Interpersonal skills.
- Communication skills.
- Time management.
How To Apply for Microsoft Uganda Graduate Internship
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should submit their applications using the link below:
Deadline: Open until unavailable
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.