Job Title: Fresher Sales Executives – Riham Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Hariss International Limited
Job Location: Kampala
Hariss International Limited Profile:
Hariss International Limited is one of Uganda’s leading manufacturers of food and beverages. Since its inception in 2005, the production of both food and beverages have been operating under the brand name RIHAM.
RIHAM has grown into a well-known household brand over the years and has greatly captured the support of the mass market. The brand currently operates a broad product portfolio comprising of Carbonated Soft Drinks, Natural Mineral Water, Juices, Malt & Energy Drinks, Premium & other biscuits.
Hariss International Limited was founded in Uganda and was built on principles and foundations laid by its founders Mr. Yasser. K. Ahmad, Mr. Chadi. K. Ahmad, and Mr. Izzat. K. Ahmad. Today, the company stands with the philosophy of the same entrepreneurial spirit and determination.
Sales executives are the key point of contact between an organisation and its clients: answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the agent’s stores are opened early and you go to the field early.
- Cover all the sales points (shops, stockiest, restaurants, supermarket’s, hotels, hospitals, bars and kiosks).
- Monitor our products in each and every sales point as well as checking for expiries.
- Arrange the displays for our products in your area.
- Move with the agent’s sales team on all routes and monitor their activities and in case of any issues, you report to your supervisor or manager.
- Follow up on orders when the stock levels reduce in the store.
- Monitor the company fridges for displays, availability of products and that no competitor products are displayed in these fridges.
- Load all brands i.e. soda, water, energy drink, juice and biscuits in reasonable quantities when going to the field. push all the company brands and a penalty will be charged for failure to push certain brands.
- Maintain the market that has been created by the promotions and supervision team especially for water.
- Ensure that bonuses are given to customers whenever there is a promotion and failure to do this will be regarded as dishonesty and theft.
- Always move with posters whenever you go for a route sale and put them in all areas of entrance, visibility and replace those that have been removed.
- You should not disclose any information to competitors regarding our products, prices, business processes or sales.
- You are expected to achieve the expected minimum sales target of at least 85% of your total target. Failure to achieve this target for three consecutive months may lead to termination.
- You should report to management all those agents mixing other products either on the distribution truck or store.
- Advise the agents’ depot manager to always arrange the products in a proper way to avoid damages and expiries.
- Always use the company line to communicate with your agent and all your customers.
- You should be faithful to your employer and you should not receive any bribes from your agent and all your customers.
- Always portray the best company image by dressing appropriately and keep neat and smart.
- Customer approach: explain to customers about all the products and use the profit strategy to sell slow-moving products.
- Enforce territorial respect between the agents and control dumping.
- Taking alcohol is not acceptable during working hours.
- Handle and take good care of company property like phones and laptops and any costs for damages and repairs due to negligence will be charged to you.
- Daily reports should be sent to the data office and a weekly report sent to the supervisor.
- Monitor adverts on radio and Televisions and inform management about the old adverts that are aired or adverts with the wrong price.
- You should know all your customers by name, and they should also know you.
- Perform any other duties
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in sales.
- Must be ready to work under pressure.
How To Apply for Riham Uganda Jobs 2021
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 12th March 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.