Job Title: Fresher Sales agents – Jubilee Life Insurance Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Jubilee Life Insurance
Job Location: Kampala
Jubilee Life Insurance Profile:
Jubilee Insurance Ltd, was established as the first incorporated Insurance Company based in Mombasa in August 1937. We have since spread our wings and sphere of influence as the No. 1 Insurance Company in the region with offices in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi and Mauritius and are recognised as the largest Composite Insurer in East Africa with over 450,000 clients.
We are listed in the Nairobi Securities Exchange, Dar e Salaam Stock Exchange and the Uganda Securities Exchange having been rated highly on Leadership, Quality and Risk Management and awarded AA- rating in Kenya & Uganda and an A+ in Tanzania.
We are seeking agents to sell various insurance packages. Agents will be rewarded by a commission payment for the sales they close.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Open to individuals passionate about marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred
- Familiarity with office software and phone systems
How To Apply for Jubilee Life Insurance Uganda Jobs
Send your CV and application letter to:
Tel: 0705978083/0783978429 for any inquiries
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.