Job Title: Fresher Diploma Data clerks (Community) – URC Jobs in Uganda 2021
Organization: University Research Council (URC)
Job Location: Gulu
Reports to: Strategic Information Officer (Community)
University Research Council Profile:
The overall objective of the data clerk is to improve data management and reporting systems at the community and facility level for all prevention interventions. This will include data entry, filing, documentation, online reporting, prevention tools stock status and data/ performance reviews at the health facility and community. He/she will ensure that there’s improved reporting for prevention interventions and timely update of the online data management/reporting systems.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure availability of data management and reporting tools for community and prevention interventions like KP/PP, DREAMS.
- Manage all aspects of prevention data documentation at the facility and community with focus on complete and timely documentation in the community and prevention tools including register.
- Conduct timely data entry into the online data management and reporting systems like the KP trackers, DREAMS tracker and other online systems.
- Ensure timey preparation of periodic reports for community and prevention intervention to facilitate activity planning and implementation.
- Conduct weekly meeting with peer facilitators at both community and facility to track community data.
- Liaise with District DREAMS focal person and support prevention activities like organize monthly district coordination meetings in DREAMS implementing districts.
- Strengthen use and adherence to standard operating procedures (SOPs) provided by MOH in all data management and reporting processes.
- Support peer group facilitators to track service layering data at both facility and community
- Ensure tablets are functional at all time for real time data entry by peer facilitators in the UDTS
- Reconcile inconsistencies in weekly data reports sent from project-support staff with data in the hard copies and online systems.
- Conduct monthly data quality assessments (DQAs) and take part in other prevention as necessary
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- A diploma with at least 6 months experience and UACE with 1 year of experience in managing HIV data management.
- At least three month’s experiences in data management particularly in the Northern region.
- Experience in data management of health data will be an added advantage.
How To Apply for URC Jobs in Uganda 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
You must upload your CV/Résumé and your Cover Letter where indicated. Also, please complete your application form and attach a completed USAID Form 1420 Contractor Employee Biographical Data Sheet as well.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.