Job Title: Diploma Human Resource and Administration Clerk – UWESO Jobs 2021
Organization: Uganda Women’s Effort to Save Orphans (UWESO)
Job Location: Mbale Office with frequent visits to Busia and Tororo
Uganda Women’s Effort to Save Orphans (UWESO) Profile:
HR Clerk responsibilities include placing job ads on careers pages, updating employee records and assisting in payroll preparation. Ultimately, you will help run and improve our company’s HR functions and create a great working environment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Store Management
• Compile Community structure Employee Data
• Process, Verify and Maintain Personnel Documentation
• Maintaining employee records
• Interviewing new employees (Community structure level), checking references, and organizing background checks.
• Filing of employment contracts and paperwork
• Continuously update supervisor and management regarding payroll and billing changes and issues
• Provide support to managers in coaching and counseling Community Structure employees
• Assists with the day-to-day operations of the HR office while providing high level customer service to all team members and leaders
• Assist in the administration of various HR plans and programs
• Office Administration Work as may be required.
• Neat, self-driven and Consistent
• Ability to apply a common sense understanding to carry out detailed, but uninvolved written or oral instructions
• Able to understand and follow basic instructions and articulate problems and issues to other members of the HR team and employees
• Excellent organizational skills, presentation skills and ability to work independently and collaboratively
• Passion for producing quality work and delivering an excellent customer/candidate experience
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize
• Creative. Innovative. Detail-oriented
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Good researching skills
How To Apply for UWESO Jobs 2021
Uganda Women’s Effort to Save Orphans,
Plot 2 Tagore Crescent, Kamwokya,
P.O. Box 8419, Kampala. Tell: 0392 777 448
Indicate Salary history and salary expectation.
Or Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. (All email applications should be in a single PDF file of maximum size – 5MB)
Deadline: 20th May 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.