Job Title: Fresher Junior Accountant – Pure Grow Africa Jobs 2021
Organization: Pure Grow Africa
Duty Station: Uganda
Pure Grow Africa Profile:
Pure Grow Africa (www.puregrowafrica.com) is a major player in the Fruits and Vegetables sector in Uganda. A fast-growing company, it promotes local food produce to institutional clients (hotels, restaurants, catering, supermarkets) and general market. At Pure Grow Africa, we are passioned on changing the way food items are grown, handled, prepared and delivered to the consumer, with a specific focus on working closely with our growers to improve the standards. We focuse carefuly on quality, quantity and consistency.
Pure Grow Africa is looking for its new Junior Accountant, full-time position based in Kampala, with potential trips up-country. Under the responsibility of the Chief Finance Officer and the Accounts Manager, you will perform and review data entry, keep record and ensure the application of risk management procedures in the organization. You will also assist the team in credit management and recoveries of payments.
Roles and responsibilities:
Your core responsibilities will include :
- Entry of all accounting information i.e. receipts, payments, petty cash vouchers, etc.
- Assist in preparation of documentation and all administrative functions
- Review daily reports, reconciliations and accounting records for accuracy and reliability
- Perform evaluation of the economy and operational efficiency Branch audits to ensure proper procedures are practiced
- Proper document filing and maintenance
- Perform other duties incidental to the above assigned from time to time by the supervisor.
In addition, all employees are encouraged to propose programs, experiments or strategies which could they feel could benefit and improve the company success.
- At Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree from reputable university in related field (Accounting, Finance)
- Deep understanding of the double entry system
- A prior experience in accounting and/or administration would be a plus
- Strong working knowledge and ability of computerized financial management and accounting systems (Sage)
- Full command of office software (Microsoft Office, Mail)
- Financial integrity
- High degree of organization with a precise and meticulous personality
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Team spirit, strong involvement, flexibility
- Ability and willingness to learn on the job
- Outgoing personality with interest in local quality products.
How To Apply for Pure Grow Africa Jobs 2021
Please send CV and Cover Letter by e-mail with the subject line as « Junior Accountant K » to both
Fabrice Bordes: email@example.com
Racheal Nyakazigye: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Before 30th June 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.