Job Title: Internal Audit Manager – KCB Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: KCB Bank Uganda
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
KCB Bank Uganda Profile:
KCB Bank Uganda which is part of KCB Group, East Africa’s largest commercial bank that was established in 1896. Over the years, the Bank has grown and spread its wings into Tanzania, South Sudan, Uganda, Rwanda and Burundi completing the East African circuit in the year 2012. Today, the Group has the largest branch network in the region with over 238 branches, 950 ATMs and 8,000 agents offering banking services on a 24/7 basis in East Africa. KCB Bank Uganda was established in the year 2007 and has grown to become one of Uganda’s top ten commercial banks. Currently KCB Bank Uganda has 14 branches complemented with 16 ATMs spread on Kampala Road, Commercial Plaza, Ben Kiwanuka, Luwum Street, Oasis Mall Sixth Street, Arua, Elgon Masaba, Fort Portal, Gulu, Hoima, Lira, Mbarara and Jinja that offer trade financing, corporate and retail banking services to customers
The Internal Audit Manager will oversee the operations of the audit function through providing planning, execution and monitoring of independent assurance and advisory services on the effectiveness of the Bank’s framework of risk management, control, and governance processes.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Provide input to the annual risk-based audit plan/strategy.
- Conduct audit planning that includes defining engagement scope, developing work programs, allocating resources and agreeing on timelines.
- Develop appropriate audit tests aimed at addressing identified risks and achieving the desired audit objective to provide assurance that risks are effectively managed or mitigated.
- Develop scripts for continuous audits.
- Perform audit procedures to include: identifying, analyzing, evaluating and document sufficient information while observing independent judgement to achieve engagement objectives.
- Prepare clear and concise audit reports on findings, detected non-compliance with bank policies, procedural guidelines, and regulatory requirements for discussion with management before final reports are issued for corrective action.
- Conduct follow up of previous engagements in accordance with the annual audit plan.
- Review statutory/regulatory reports.
- Preparation of Quarterly Board Audit Committee reports for Head of Audit review and onward presentation to the Board.
- Deputize the Head of Audit.
- The ideal applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Statistics, IT etc.
- Professional Qualifications, ACCA, CISA, CIA, CPA or Part Qualification (ACCA).
- Total minimum number of years’ experience required is 4 years. 2 years in Banking operations, 1 year in accounting and financial experience. 1 year – Fraud investigation, auditing and scripting.
- Understanding of data analytics.
- Reporting writing skills.
- Good Relationship management.
- Agile and flexible.
- Able to perform remote audits and technology driven audits. (Ability to think of how to audit outside the traditional auditing methods without leaving key risks unidentified).
- Excellent planning, organization and problem solving.
- Ability to work under pressure and to a deadline.
- Logical mind with meticulous attention to detail
- Objectivity and sensitivity when dealing with confidential information.
How To Apply for KCB Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 6th August 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.