Job Title: Client Interface Assistant – UFZA Jobs 2021
Organization: Uganda Free Zones Authority (UFZA)
Duty Station: Kampala
Reports to: Human Resource Officer
Terms: Contract in line with the Rationalization of Agencies and Public Expenditure Exercise, currently ongoing in Government
Age Range: 24 – 30 Years
Uganda Free Zones Authority (UFZA) Profile
Uganda Free Zones Authority (UFZA) is a Statutory Body established by the Free Zones Act, 2014, for the purpose of creating opportunities for export-oriented investment and job creation. The Authority is positioning itself to establish industrial infrastructure, attract developers and Operators and provide innovative Investor Support Services in Free Zones, Export processing Zones and Free Ports.
To manage the Authority’s front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for registering all visitors to the Authority in a timely manner, liaising with the Ground Floor reception to ensure all details provided are accurate and act as the first point of contact, meeting and greeting visitors, ensuring staff are notified of their arrival promptly;
- Manage the Authority’s switchboard, answering and transferring calls efficiently and ensuring internal telephone records of all staff, including their mobile devices is up to date;
- Opening, recording and distribution of all incoming mail for the Authority to the relevant staff;
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls;
- Schedule meetings for the usage of the Board room and ensure that it is clean and organised at all times;
- Maintains safe and clean reception area; and
- Perform any other duties assigned from time to time.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent customer care skills and pleasant personality;
- Good organizational skills;
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Social Sciences or Hospitality or any related field from a recognized institution
- A minimum of 2 years’ demonstrable working experience in relevant field
How To Apply for UFZA Jobs 2021
Interested applicants who meet the requirement may send applications accompanied by a comprehensive CV with 3 referees, copies of certificates as well as other relevant academic and professional credentials including daytime contact addressed to;
The Executive Director,
Uganda Free Zones Authority,
P.O. Box 37578 Kampala, Uganda
Submit hard-copies to the address above or soft copies to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Tuesday, 12th October 2021 at 4:00 pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.