Ministry of Internal Affairs Jobs 2022 – 10 No Experience Government Analysts
Job Title: 10 Government Analysts – Ministry of Internal Affairs Jobs 2022
Organization: Ministry of Internal Affairs
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Senior Government Analyst
Ministry of Internal Affairs Profile:
The Ministry of Internal Affairs is a cabinet-level government ministry of Uganda. It is responsible for the facilitation of “legal and orderly movement of persons to and from Uganda, regulate the residence of immigrants in the country, verify and process Uganda citizenship and enforce national and regional immigration laws for the development and security of Uganda”. The ministry is headed by a cabinet minister, currently General Kahinda Otafire. He is assisted by a Minister of State, currently Kania Obiga.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Analysing samples/exhibits and interpretation of the results;
- Preparing draft reports;
- Ensuring receipt and registration of sample/exhibits;
- Testifying at the Courts of Law as an expert witness whenever called upon;
- Implementing quality management systems;
- Carrying out sampling;
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Applicants should be Ugandans holding an Honours Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry; or Biochemistry; or Food Science; or Biomedical Laboratory Technology from a recognized University / Institution.
- Ethics and integrity;
- Good interpersonal, communication and computer skills;
- Proven ability to adapt to multi-cultural settings;
- Highly effective organizational and planning skills;
- Good time management skills;
- Good technical skills;
- Excellent report writing skills;
- Good negotiation skills;
- Capacity for teamwork;
- High degree of innovation and concern for results, quality and standards.
- Age: Above 21 years
How To Apply for Ministry of Internal Affairs Jobs 2022
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the vacant posts currently available in Government Ministries, Departments and Agencies.
Applicants are advised to: –
- Apply ONLINE;
- Scan, attach and submit on-line recent passport size photograph and relevant documents (O’ Level, A’ Level, Degree Transcript and Certificate only);
- Each attachment must not exceed a limit of 1MB and only portable documents format (PDF) is allowed;
- Visit the website, Click Here
- Click and Register as a new User to create your account and complete your profile (starting with your bio data moving downwards).
- If you already have an account, simply sign in and update your profile.
- Click on Jobs then Advertised Jobs in the menu. Select the Advert to view the jobs therein.
- Click on the job from the list of advertised jobs.
- View the job details and click apply.
- Review your application and submit.
- You can only apply for a maximum of two (2) posts.
Deadline: 24th January 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.