World Vision Uganda Jobs 2022 – 2 Fresher Helpdesk Assistants
Organization: World Vision International
Duty Station: Yumbe, Uganda
Reports to: MEAL Assistant
World Vision International Profile:
World Vision Uganda (WVU) is a Christian relief, development and advocacy non-government organisation dedicated to working with children, families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice. We currently work in 43 districts and have 48 Area Programmes implementing projects in health & nutrition, water, sanitation & hygiene (WASH), livelihoods & resilience, education and child protection. World Vision (WV) is committed to the protection of children and adult beneficiaries from exploitation and abuse and will not employ people whose background is not suitable for working with these beneficiaries. All employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
The Help Desk Assistant will be in charge of accountability at community level by establishing a robust accountability system specifically at the Final delivery points during food and cash distributions. They will activate the four pillars of humanitarian accountability as per the World Vision standards.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Ensure that complains, feedbacks, inquiries and suggestions from project beneficiaries are tracked, documented monthly and shared with relevant staffs to improve project implementation.
- Ensure that all complaints are resolved in a timely manner with a maximum of 30 days from the time of reporting the cases to the focal point persons/different projects.
- Reporting and documentation
- Conduct mobilization and sensitization of beneficiaries during distributions.
- Minimum of diploma preferably in social sciences and humanities.
- Fluency in Arabic and English Languages is a must
- Computer literate
- This position requires a person who is self-starter, who can accomplish the task with minimal or no supervision.
- He/she should be able to cooperate with other units.
- He/she must be keen on details and well organized individual.
- Experience in database management is an added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and intra personnel skills.
- Multi diversity and ability to easily establish rapport
- Knowledge of other south Sudan languages is an added advantage
- Knowledge of the local West Nile language
How To Apply for World Vision Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: 13th July 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.