EBC Uganda Jobs 2022 – Fresher Sales Executive
Job Title: Sales Executive – EBC Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: EBC Advisory Consulting Outsourcing
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Head of Sales
EBC Advisory Consulting Outsourcing Profile:
“EBC” is the umbrella brand under which a consortium of dedicated in-house, virtual, associate Professionals & independent identical firms, with both local & International Experience come together to provide end to end Quality Advisory, Consulting & Outsourcing Services.
To make Sales by promoting company products and services to customers by approaching potential customers with the aim of winning new business as well as striving to build and maintain good business relationships with the existing clients.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Aiming to achieve and exceed the minimum sales target of two (2) Cars, one (1) Clearing and Delivery sale per day.
- Act as a point of contact between the company and its customers by ensuring a positive business relationship is maintained by responding to all incoming and outgoing inquiries through all and any official means of communication in a professional and timely fashion.
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities in order to expand the company clientele by establishing contacts and developing relationships through making cold calls to arrange meetings, organizing sales visits and promoting company products and services on the internet and all other avenues available.
- Ensuring that all allocated clients for each particular day from the client follow-up list are contacted on time and all the required comments/notes are added to Google sheets (excel sheet on Google drive).
- Strive to maintain customer satisfaction by addressing all inquiries, queries and concerns in a professional and timely manner.
- Promote quality customer service by ensuring that phone calls, messages, emails and any other form of communication from clients, colleagues and superiors is immediately and correctly responded to. In cases where one is pre-disposed probably attending to a client, the correspondence should be assigned to the nearest available team member or Manager.
- Record, upload and update all relevant sales information and any other documents on Google drive/relevant Skype group daily and share reports with all parties concerned.
- Make all official communication in writing whether it is in house communication or with clients, suppliers or partner companies.
- Conduct market research to identify what potential clients need and want, gather feedback obtained from customers/prospects and share with the internal team in order to be able to serve the customers better.
- Follow up on payments and ensuring that all pending payments are made before deadlines or within the stipulated time frames allocated to clearing of balances to avoid any inconveniences to the client and the company as well.
- Accurately compute and provide customers with quotations in the fastest way possible to enable achievement of one’s sales target.
- Attend team meetings and share best practice with colleagues, represent the company at presentations, trade exhibitions, events, demonstrations, social gatherings, and any other such activities where the company requires representation.
- Maintain reasonable decorum with clients, colleagues and superiors at all times at the work place and outside the work environment.
University Degree SPECIFICALLY in Business or Marketing from any recognized university
Competence and Experience:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good phone etiquette.
- Strong customer service and negotiation skills with at least one year relevant working experience in sales
How To Apply for EBC Uganda Jobs 2022
All candidates who wish to the organisation in this capacity should apply online at the link below.
Closing Date: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.