Java House Uganda Jobs 2022 – No Experience Trainee Accountant (Stores)
Job Title: Trainee Accountant (Stores) – Java House Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Java House Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Java House Uganda Profile:
Java House Africa introduced gourmet coffee drinking and café culture to East Africans in 1999, creating spots where invigorating coffee and tasty meals were served, love stories were born, gossip was traded, relationships blossomed and relaxation became an art. We have 47 branches across the region. We also have Planet Yogurt and 360 Degrees Artisan Pizza within our organisation.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Receiving of invoices from suppliers and processes product receipts.
- Maintains the inventory at the specialized work area in order to support warehouse, manufacturing and retail activities by ensuring visibility of inventory status to the warehouse team.
- Monitors stocks, reorders and receives inventory at the warehouse store and ensures they are of the correct specification, in order to ensure availability of inventory.
- Inspect deliveries by checking of quantity and quality of items brought in by the supplier for conformity or discrepancies and report / documentation for a seamless return process.
- Putting stock away in accordance with the Company’s Quality procedures (stock rotation)
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Conducting and preparation of weekly Stock taking, stock reports and reconciliation
- Up dating the SOH template on a daily basis
- All applicants should have relevant qualifications
- 0-1 years of experience
How To Apply for Java House Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: 14th August 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.