NFT Consult Uganda Jobs 2022 – Fresher Client Support Officer (EACOP Uganda)
Job Title: Client Support Officer (EACOP Uganda) – NFT Consult Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: NFT Consult Uganda
Job Location: Kampala with frequent field movements
Reports to: Communications Lead
The East African Crude Oil Pipeline (EACOP) Project involves the construction and operation of a buried, cross-border pipeline to transport crude oil from the Lake Albert area in Uganda to the eastern coast of Tanzania for export to international markets. The pipeline will run from Kabaale in Hoima District, Uganda, to Chongoleani, Tanga Region, in Tanzania. The length of the pipeline is 1,443 kilometres (km) of which 296 km will be in Uganda. In Uganda the pipeline will traverse ten (10) Districts, comprising Hoima, Kikuube, Kakumiro, Kyankwanzi, Mubende, Gomba, Sembabule, Lwengo, Rakai and Kyotera.
The Client Support Officer will provide support to departments and staff to organise Company engagements and activities and coordinate the EACOP delegate engagements to provide courtesy services and enhance corporate Image.
The Jobholder reports to the Communications Lead and works closely with all other departments.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide support to departments and staff to organise Company engagements and activities
- Coordinate the EACOP delegate engagements to provide courtesy services and enhance corporate Image.
- Provide support to departments and staff to plan and execute visit/ tour plans and schedules
- Respond to staff inquiries on travel quotations for certain destinations and advise them on flight options and travel requirements
- Liaise with travel agencies to make bookings and payments for travels and follow up with immigration to process travel documents
- Provide support to staff in processing visa and insurance payments, and make accountability
- Coordinate with expected delegates to confirm their attendance and their expectations at engagement and activities.
- Engage the host business units and departments and communicate delegates’ expectations and program
- Make advance preparations prior to Company engagements and activities with internal and external stake holders
- Prepare folders with EACOP brochures, any other EACOP information/ data to distribute to the stakeholders at the engagements
- Make requisite arrangements for the delegates welfare
- Follow up with service providers to ensure they deliver the required services as per the agreed terms of reference
- Draft letters to Foreign Affairs to allow VIP treatment for the delegates on entry and submit to for approval
- Assess the service given to the delegates to identify areas of improvement
- Context and environment
- The main objective during the current stage is to ensure that all the conditions are in place for a smooth and efficient restart of the project in line with the established project standards whilst protecting the project’s technical achievements from the past 3 years.
- Contribute to essentially have a smooth and effective running of the EACOP Project in all matters highlighted in the present Service Description.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- At least 1 years’ experience in client relations management or protocol and travel management
- Customer relations management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic computer knowledge in Microsoft office packages such as MS Word and MS Excel
- Ability to control and thrive in stressful working environments
- Capable of working independently with strong prioritization skill.
- Understanding the target audience and company products, services, and policies.
- Strong time management and decision-making skills.
- Adaptability and accountability.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken
How To Apply for NFT Consult Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Please upload your resume with 3 professional referees and a one-page cover letter to
Your cover letter should include why you are interested in Teach For Uganda and in this position. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.