Assistant Inventory Management Officer – Kumi Hospital
Job Title: Assistant Inventory Management Officer
Organization: Kumi Hospital
Duty Station: Kumi
Roles and Responsibilities
- Receiving, recording and storing supplies.
- Receiving requisitions and orders and issuing stores.
- Taking stock levels of the stores.
- Checking and verifying stores invoices.
- Keeping records of all stores received and issued out.
- Maintaining facilities for preservation, packing and storage.
- Offloading obsolete goods from stores.
- Maintaining and updating Stores Ledger.
- Maintaining and updating the Fixed Asset Register of the Council.
- and any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Diploma in Supplies and Stores Management OR a Uganda Diploma of Business Studies
- A minimum of two years of experience Knowledge of procurement and disposal processes and procedures.
Interested candidates should submit their applications online via the link below:
Closing Date: 25th November 2022
For similar Jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.