ABSA Apprenticeship programme 2023
Job Title: Apprenticeship programme 2023
Organization: ABSA Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala
Roles and responsibilities
- Support in screening new employees ensuring compliance with Absa People Screening standard
- Respond to routine correspondence from internal/external customers relating to an area of People Function service (including requisitions from service providers.)
- Collate and maintain a database of staff regarding their medical scheme.
- Support in drafting People Function correspondences
- Manage and maintain staff records in accordance to the agreed criteria.
- Responsible for the overall administration of a specific line of HR service
- Day-to-day liaison with external and internal service providers where applicable such as Insurance Companies, Government Agencies
- Maintain up-to-date records of People Function services including updating physical/electronic registers and filing
- Update staff records and any relevant database
- Ensure compliance with exit management policy for all staff exits
- Adhere to all HR Governance and controls relating to the Joining and exit process
- Ensure integrity and confidentiality of staff Records and data according data integrity and confidentiality rules.
- Provide support or back-up to the rest of the People Function team
- Understand and effectively manage our risks, and continuously improve control Deliver People Function services to all stakeholders and effective implementation of the People Function strategy.
- Apply the highest standards of controls and risk management practices and behaviors and embed a positive risk and control culture within the in-country people experience team.
- Identify cases of exception, dispensation and report to business/function head relating to employee recruitment and general administration.
- Undertake any other assignments as requested by HR Operations Manager and HR Director like coordinating team meetings, team events and other activities assigned.
- Ensure that all screening and related documentation is obtained according to global screening standards, filed including interview notes, role profiles, sanction forms and other staff administration documentation according to records Management guidelines before staffs are on boarded.
- Adhere to all Governance and controls relating to the HR process
- Manage all filing indexes according to record management guidelines, i.e. archiving and destruction of records.
- Ensure integrity and confidentiality of HR Records and data according to HR data integrity and confidentiality rules.
- Participate in snap checks, CPAs, and conformance testing as and when required
- Deliver a high-quality customer service experience in dealing with staff
- Assist with other duties in the People Function as and when requested to.
- Participate in the development of employee value propositions
Minimum Qualifications & Skills
- Higher Certificates and Advanced National (Vocational) Certificates: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Interested candidates should submit their applications online via the link below:
Closing Date: 28th February 2023.
SELECTION OF CANDIDATES
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you don’t hear from us, within one month after the closure of the receipt of online applications, consider your application unsuccessful.
For similar Jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.