Human Resource Graduate Trainee – Food for the Hungry Uganda
Job Title: Human Resource Graduate Trainee
Organization: Food for the Hungry (FH/U) Uganda
Roles and responsibilities:
- Support all HR functions of Recruitment and on boarding, Performance management, compensation and benefits, training and staff development, timesheet tracking, staff welfare and HR administrative roles as guided by the supervisor.
- Support in records management and proper maintenance of staff personnel files both in soft and hard copies.
- Compile training/staff development needs as mapped by different departments, and update and maintain relevant trackers.
- Ensures that training completion reports are submitted and kept on file.
- Day-to-day HR Support
- Perform all other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- A university degree in Human resource management, Business administration, organizational Psychology or a related course.
- A relevant postgraduate Qualification will be an added advantage.
- Previous experience of at least 3-6 months in a similar role, preferably Human resources in an INGO setting.
- Proficiency in written and oral English.
- Experience and knowledge of the local employment laws.
- Good knowledge of HR best practices.
- High level of confidentiality and paying attention to detail
- Very good pastoral sense, listening abilities and interpersonal skills.
How To Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by Clearly stating the position applied for in the Subject line and submitting only electronic copies in one pdf file not more than 25MB of an application letter, a detailed CV, contact telephone numbers, copies of relevant testimonials/certificates, names/contact details of three referees, addressed to:
The Human Resources Manager, Food for the Hungry Uganda Email: email@example.com
Consider your application unsuccessful if you don’t hear from us by 31st May, 2023
Application Deadline: Wednesday 17th May, 2023 at 4:30pm
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.