Quality Analyst – Uganda Breweries Limited Jobs
Job Title: Quality Analyst
Organization: Uganda Breweries Limited
Roles and responsibilities:
- Adherence to analytical sampling plans ensuring 100% coverage.
- Production of timely, accurate, reliable results and reports, and ensure closure of process non-conformances by engaging relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure analytical lab performance KPIs are met.
- Generate statistical process control charts, supervise and advise any process deviations to ensure product consistence.
- Validate the performance of measuring systems critical to quality within the process to ensure product safety and meet regulatory requirements
- Ensure sensory evaluation is conducted for in process and finished product to guarantee product quality.
- Participate in Best Practices as prescribed by MANEX team
- A holder of BSc preferably in food science and technology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Industrial Chemistry, or microbiology.
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of Quality, Safety and Environmental Management systems.
- Working Knowledge in Microbiology/ hygiene, Brewing and Packaging process.
How To Apply:
Interested applicants should submit their applications online via the link below:
Application Deadline: 13 June 2023
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.