Stores Officer – Mengo Hospital Jobs
Job Title: Stores Officer
Organization: Mengo Hospital
Duty Station: Kampala
Roles and responsibilities:
• Manage and organize the store.
• Receive and verify stock in the store.
• Issue out raw materials to the production unit.
• Manage, monitor and safeguard stock in the store.
• Monitor stock levels and prepare stock requisitions.
• Prepare stock consumption reports, issue report and other reports as requested by the supervisor.
• Maintain an accurate inventory of raw materials and finished products
• Conduct periodic and routine physical stock verifications and reconciliations.
• Ensure that the stores are well maintained in terms of cleanliness, health, safety, security and order.
• Facilitate the inspection of stores by auditors and other authorized persons.
• Follow up with the procurement unit to ensure that the required materials are delivered in time.
• Perform any other duties as assigned from time to time by the relevant authority.
The applicant should hold a minimum Diploma in Stores Management or any related field.
2 years of relevant experience in a similar setting.
Good store/inventory management skills.
Excellent computer skills especially dealing with stock systems.
Accountability and of integrity in nature
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should submit their applications online via the link below:
Deadline: not later that 30th June 2023, 4:00pm.