50 Paid Graduate Fellows – Busitema University
Job Title: 50 Graduate Fellows
Organization: Busitema University
Duty station: Kampala
- The appointment of both Junior Graduate Fellows and Senior Graduate Fellows shall be for a period of one (1) year and may be renewed annually subject to satisfactory progress and appraisal as per University Graduate Fellow policy.
- One shall be a Junior Graduate Fellow for a maximum period of two (2) years and a Senior Graduate Fellow for a maximum of four (4) years before registration for the respective postgraduate degree program and on registration the Fellowship shall run for the duration of the program.
- Junior Graduate fellows shall be entitled to a monthly stipend of UGX 1,000,000/- or as may be revised from time to time by the Board of Graduate Studies, Research and Innovations.
- Senior Graduate fellows shall be entitled to a monthly stipend of UGX 1,500,000/- or as may be revised from time to time by the Board of Graduate Studies, Research and Innovations.
- The age limit: Junior Graduate Fellows will not be more than 35 years old and the Senior Graduate Fellows not be more than 40 years old at the time of deadline of submission of the application.
- The position of Graduate Fellow is a training position that requires full-time engagement of the Graduate Fellow with the Supervisor and the Students. Therefore persons who have full-time employment are not eligible to apply for this position.
How To Apply:
Interested applicants should submit their applications online via the link below:
Application Deadline: July 21, 2023; 5:00 Pm.