Human Resource Trainee – UgaChick Jobs
Job Title: Human Resource Trainee
Duty station: Kampala
Roles and responsibilities:
- We are on the lookout for a highly motivated, competent, and result-oriented individual to join our growing team.
- The ideal candidate should be passionate and committed to developing a career in human resources.
- This job is an opportunity to receive job training in a wide range of human resource management tasks and all aspects of the human resources processes including ENTRY, STAY, and EXIT.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or related field.
- Job Experience: Entry level.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates with the relevant qualifications should send their application letters, curriculum vitae, academic certificates, transcripts and National Identity Card by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly merge all your documents and send them in one attachment
in word or PDF format not exceeding 2MBs.
Application Deadline: August 01st, 2023