Project Support Assistant – War Child Holland
Job Title: Project Support Assistant
Organization: War Child Holland (WCH)
- Daily accurate and complete recording of financial transactions (cash) in Unit4, which includes checking of accountabilities of PO’s and Team Leader, and ensuring adherence to authorization matrix.
- Maintain an overview of advances paid and ensure timely redemption at least before month end.
- Review and verify all field office payments ensuring that all transactions have full supporting documents
- Responsible for making all field office payment and keeping proper books of accounts.
- Manage the office petty cash fund and prepare monthly cash counts Reconciliations.
- Responsible for proper archiving of all financial documents, and timely submission to Country Accountant
- Manage the field office Mobile Money system and prepare and send Weekly & Monthly reconciliation reports to the Country office/Country Accountant
- Responsible for proper archiving (physical and digital) of all financial documents, and timely submission to the Country Accountant and update of the Share point folders
- Manage field office Balance Specifications and make Monthly Reports to the country Accountant
- A degree in Finance, BCOM, Business Administration or any other related area.
- At least 1-2 years of work experience, preferably with an (i)INGO in the areas of finance and accounting.
- Knowledge in UNIT 4 accounting package is an added advantage.
- Ability to speak and write good English.
- Proven work experience in finance and Accounting.
- Good computer skills; proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to organize, multitask and prioritize.
- Good communication, planning and organizational skills.
• Able to work independently and accurately
How To Apply:
Interested persons should submit their applications online below:
Deadline: 22nd August, 2023.