Office Assistant – FINCA Uganda Jobs
Job title: Office Assistant
Organization: FINCA Uganda
Roles and responsibilities:
- Running of errands between offices and departments and outside the office as may be directed by your supervisor.
- Ensuring that the Head Office building, Boardroom/ Meeting rooms are always clean
- Ensuring that drinks/eats are provided at meetings as directed by the supervisor or manager.
- Ensuring that every floor always has drinking water clean glasses for drinking water.
- Accurately packing stationery and sending to branches during the first two weeks of the month.
- Assisting the Administration Officer in organizing the stores.
- Assisting with the archives (movement/transfer of boxes)
- Ensuring that the generator is always fueled and monitoring its service due dates.
- Ensuring that the premises are opened and closed in time and all windows are opened in the morning and closed in the evening.
- Ensuring that the photocopier meter readings are got and presented to the supervisor on the first working day of every month,
- Ensuring that all head office furniture is in good working condition.
- Ensuring that sufficient stock of kitchen items are purchased by 28th of every month.
- Ensuring that morning tea is ready by 8:30am and the pantry and cups are clean.
- Assisting the Administration Officer in ensuring that all assets are engraved before they are sent to branches and to also conduct semi-annual count.
- Managing the repairing and maintenance of Head Office Assets
- Conducting asset verification exercise and compile a report for administration
- Assisting the Administration Officer to receiving documents from branches and other FINCA stakeholders delivered by courier and delivering them to addressed departments and owners in time.
- Assisting the Administration Officer to schedule pickups for courier and following up on courier deliveries.
- Diploma in any business or engineering, accounting or any other related field from a recognized University/Institution.
- Expertise in office messenger tasks, and facilities management is an additional advantage.
How to apply:
Interested applicants should send their applications with detailed CVs including present position and copies of relevant professional/academic certificates to: email@example.com
Deadline: 18th September 2023